Saturday, September 12, 2009

Together at last!

This is a blog post in celebration of my OFFICIAL stage manager for Tongues, Lindsay! I've mentioned her here before, in connection with her Unitarian Universalism. She also has a blog and posted a phenomenal sermon on art and spirituality that she preached; check it out here. We've been talking about this show since May and this evening had our first official stage manager/director meeting. Lindsay, I'm beyond thrilled to be working with you on this piece. Here's to collaboration!

One of the suggested paper topics for my Dead Sea Scrolls class (yup, I'm taking a Dead Sea Scrolls class) is about the similarities between the Dead Sea Scrolls and Paul's theology. INTERESTING. Also similarities between the Teacher of Righteousness in the Dead Sea Scrolls and early descriptions of Jesus. In the documentary we watched, they mentioned predestination as a major theological point in the Dead Sea Scrolls, so I may investigate that and see if I can write about, oh... Calvinism, because I do miss the John Calvin in my life.

I soundpainted today. Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment