Gillian and I decorated today. I am enormously proud of our reading nook.

My new bookshelf, the lamp we bought last year for ten dollars, the random extra chair we have, and the death list from the play I directed last summer. We were going to put the lamp behind the shelves, but the floor is tilted so it looked like the lamp was attacking the bookshelves. It created a stressful atmosphere.
I'm pretty proud of my desk setup.
I'll put up the playbills tomorrow. The bedroom is MUSICAL THEATER ROOM. As much as I get frustrated from constantly moving in and moving out, I love this establishing part.
Today... not as overwhelmingly joyous as yesterday, but calmly happy, which is a good place to be. Could not repress the smiles as I walked down the street. I got some other people to smile, too. Also, first subway ride since I've been back. SUBWAYS! Amazing things. I'm so glad I don't have to drive for several months. I'm totally addicted to the smells of New York, too. Mmmm. Smell. Senses, love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment