Friday I learned: Things are scarier when you're farther away from them. When you're in the room with them, there's clearer action to be taken.
Saturday I learned: We so often block impulse by this idea that we "should" do something else.
Sunday I learned: We are all responsible for each other. If you don't have time to get food yourself, and I do, I am responsible for making sure you eat. (This can be argued, but I don't want to be let off the hook, so.)
Yesterday I learned: (and this is a big one) You don't have to come in with everything perfect, or knowing all the answers. You do have to come in with enough preparation and flexibility to figure out the questions.
More intense blogs later, but definitely not anytime this week. Sorry. Extremely busy, in tech for two shows at once. Much love to Yonit, Liz, and Jenny, who have all brought me food. Yonit brought me Hamentaschen in thanks for Shrove Tuesday pancakes. INTER-RELIGIOUS COLLABORATION, GUYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment