Thursday, January 14, 2010

Carry me home, straight into your arms...

August 22nd, 2007, 3:20pm (leaving early the next morning): Maybe I should start packing.

May 9th, 2008, 1:14am (after seeing Gypsy): I have been so busy these past few days that I have not started packing. I leave in the morning.


I don't have a particularly good track record, do I? I think this one is pretty good, packed by 12:30am when I leave this house at 6:30am. I'll be returning to Switzerland New York on an 8am train. Caught two Richmond theater shows in the past two days. Of course. Lots of reminders of things I love. Now I'm running off like Toby from Sweeney Todd or Aaron from Coram Boy.

Sleep now.

EDIT: Immediately after I posted this, the song the lyrics that are titling this blog is from came on my iPod shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment