Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's the Final Countdown!

I am currently sitting in the booth, waiting for the Talent Show to start. I'm turning on and off mics when they need me. Tonight is the last AV/Aud Olympics. I offer you a pictorial play-by-play of last week's Olympics in tribute. Click them for larger versions. Photo credit goes to Jeffery, the photographer from Omega.

The Broom Race!

Cord Wrap! My main event. I feel like this is somehow related to lassoing.

Russ with the cord.

My "beat you again, Russ!" face. Ignore my bald spot.

Heather jumping over Russ in the limbo!

Mic joust!

Trash toss! (Yup, it made it in. Also, I am clearly trying to fill the space Viewpoints style. I am such a theater major in the Olympics.)

The chair lift. (Also, have I ever made a more Becker-like face?)

Uhm, this is my favorite picture of Russ and I EVER. What are we doing?! Being fabulous. Clearly.

Heather in the Energizer-Off. Energizers are basically dances to songs that they do to get the conferees pumped before keynote. There are certain moves that are favorites. This is like a Dance-Off. (Remember when I asked if I've ever made a more Becker-like face? OH WAIT. HERE I AM THE SPLITTING IMAGE OF HIM. Ridiculous. If I could overlap the Becker laugh audio that should accompany this face, I would.)

Will in the Energizer-Off. Impressive.

Heather retaliates. My feet are not on the ground. This is also a really good shot of Grayson's pants.

Will raises the stakes.

Heather takes center stage and wins with "Aisha". Russ is clearly praising Jesus. Grayson is adding levels to the composition and I appreciate it.

The chair fight. I'm not sure what's the most intense: the fight, my face, or Russ.

Human pyramid! You can see my legs through some of the people because clearly I'm being a theater major again and spotting.

Blake winning the table set. AV is trying to figure out where the XLR plugs into the table. Hmm...

Chair sit. Eric (on the left) is trying REALLY HARD.

Chair sit again, Eric falling over.

We're currently blasting "Lip Gloss" in the Aud. It makes me think of my (first) studio group freshman year, Blue Group.

BRING IT, AUD CREW!

ETA: One of the best AV/Aud Olympics yet. We did a four-tiered pyramid, I was randomly drafted to the second-from-bottom tier. THERE IS VIDEO FOOTAGE.

1 comment:

  1. Will in the Enigizer-off IS truly impressive. That pic could be the best impression I have ever seen of Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete