Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't want to leave now that I am loved

I don't want to leave, but I'm ready to. I've got work again at 2. They'll sign me out shortly thereafter, take my keys away (noooooo!) and then I'll meet up with my parents and Emily. We'll pop up to Lake Junaluska soon, Russ, Emily, Hilary, possibly Amanda, possibly others will go see Julie and Julia tonight. And tomorrow morning I'll be back to VA.

Keep watching the blog. I have a lot more to say.

Also, those of you who are friends with me on Facebook - there's an epic video of the AV/Aud Olympics from Thursday. I linked to it on my profile. I'm going to see if I can find a way to post it here. I would also like to point out that there was never a rehearsal for the AV/Aud Olympics. Ever.

I'm now going to sign off the internet for the rest of my time here. I will see you after.

No comments:

Post a Comment