Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And it comes to be

Hello, all.

Traveling went well and I have arrived back in Virginia safe and sound. One of the first things I did was set up a sound system, make it into a karaoke machine, and then try to mic my cat. (She was too shy to meow into the microphone but I did pick up some purring.) After a trip to Barnes and Noble to pick up a journal for Tongues (successful), attempt to find a book light that take AA batteries, since I have a ton of slightly used AA batteries from Montreat (our search was unsuccessful), where I resisted a biography of Lord Byron (I might give in before I go back to New York), I'm now settled in my room, playing my iPod on my newly-rigged sound system, even though I have perfectly good iPod speakers, just because I can and because I miss AV.

I miss the cicadas.

No comments:

Post a Comment