Calvin Jubilee just happened. The Calvinists are my favorite. They make crazy Calvin jokes that no one else would understand and have Calvin birthday cakes and Calvin masks. Russ (also a theatre major) says, "Because who wouldn't want to have a Greek Chorus of John Calvins following them?"Note: there is no picture of Calvin looking jubilant ever. Calvin Jubilee is a strange concept. But I loved teching it.
I love this so much.
ReplyDeleteThis. And all your posts. I've been pretty much reading this the whole summer, and felt it necessary to comment. I didn't just read the silly one. I'm really happy you're having such an amazing experience, and am in awe of how much your constructively figuring out.
Much Love, Jaime Wright
PS, How are you coming along with Proust?
JAIME WRIGHT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE READING THIS I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI need to make sure this Calvin mask makes it into some kind of theatre piece next year. If only just Form and Content or something. I feel you will appreciate that more than most.
I adore you. Lovelovelove.
PS: Proust and I are goings swimmingly. We took a break for a while as I reread the Harry Potters, but now we're back in business.