Saturday, May 8, 2010

Is this real life?

I swear I'm still alive.

I had my last class yesterday. I am currently surviving (barely, but that's to be expected) assistant designing in the real world. One of those shows ended yesterday and I felt relatively competent by the end. The other show I'm assisting I absolutely do not have the technical know-how for, but I gaff things enthusiastically and set up ClearCom and can run out and pick up things and I think I got us a discount on a speaker because I smile very sweetly and I'm a girl (and how many girls come into car audio places on Canal talking about speakers?). Learning a TON, which I'm immediately applying into the two off-Broadway shows I'm designing. (Stephanie and I are bonding over the intensity of being assistants.)

AAAAAH.

I also still need to write a play. Oops. Other than that, all school obligations are done.

2 comments:

  1. Start with this:

    Julie: Mom! I'm home!
    Stella: [Muttering] Damn! [Hides romance novel.] I'm upstairs Dear, cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are still alive. I keep waiting for another blog!

    ReplyDelete